Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snakes and Ladders: Java Work

Snakes and Ladders was one of the favorite indoor games of my childhood. We called it LUDO. I have made LUDO in NetBeans IDE 6.9(Java). It tested my programming skill. It required concept of classes, objects (OOP); which were completely different than other simple programming languages(C, Matlab). I cant help thanking my friend Pranav, for setting up the groundwork. I faced lots of problems, but at last i made it. Truly writing, i hadn't ever written the codes in such depth. 
(For detail information about LUDO, click here).

My LUDO GUI looks as shown below.
 
My Gui is a simple model of LUDO. I have made it just for fun. It has 2 player scheme, one player red and one player blue. To roll, you have to click on “Click” button. Your rolled number from 1 to 6 is shown above the “Click” button. Similarly the turn of players is shown below that button. Snakes and ladders do their work on the way of gotties. First player reaching "100 place" wins.

Interested viewers can access my source codes/NetBeans files from here.
You can download *.jar file from here.

6 comments:

  1. Sir, is the code still available? can u email it to me? Thanks here's my email add lorener.marie27@gmail.com
    Thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me the source code please: hemantramphul@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sir can you please email me manishapn20@gmail.com the my source codes/NetBeans files for snakes ladder game, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir, can you send me please an email with de code for NetBeans? enrique.berlin97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. email the source code please me: laiqamalik5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Visualization of Electromagnetic wave in MATLAB

Wave is imaginary and mysterious thing to us. Many of them are invisible and we even don’t know their pres...